Welcome to the Berner Inc. blog! Here you can learn how to purchase a healthy BMD puppy, find our latest updates concerning rescue and read more on what BERNER Inc. is all about.


May 9, 2010

Hazel Bounces Back!


Hazel's foster "mom", Alise, says:

"Hazel had her sutures removed last week which means no more e-collar...can you say HAPPY DOG! Dr. Kochin was very pleased with Hazel's progress, commented that she is ahead of where he expected her to be at this point. We are to continue with leash walks - she can go as far as a 1/2 mile twice a day if she's up to it. He would rather see her walking in control than getting pent up and acting wild:-) I will continue with passive manipulation of the joint and massage. She is really settling into the routine here, such a love. At meal time she doesn't quite get that it takes time to feed multiple dogs, so she talks to me from the time she hears the first kibble hit the bowl. I don't think my gang agrees that she should be fed first, but I can't help it, she's just so darn cute! She goes in for another follow up appointment next week, I'll let you all know how it goes..."

I don't have any new photo and I simply can't post without a photo so you get to see the really cute one I took the day I first met her! More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment